Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vegas Baby


Okay, see those six little boxes laying horizontally on the dresser next to my dad's arm? Now, see those two little boxes standing up on the far end? WELL - despite a warning from the front desk not to move anything food or beverage related, my dad managed to rack up $54 within thirty seconds of entering his room. He didn't like how the candy blocked the service from the remote to the TV so he removed 6 boxes - turns out each box costs exactly $9. Whoops!



Dan worked from our room so that he wouldn't have to use any vacation days. This was PERFECT for me because that meant he could hang with Charlie in the room during the day while I laid out with the ladies by the pool (no pool pictures for obvious reasons).




The suites at The Palazzo were niiiiiice. We shared a room with Jeff and had quite the setup. Definitely bigger than the last place we lived. Gotta love booking early and getting a deal (thanks Steve!)




Yes, that is one beautiful bathroom floor... and, YES, that is POOP all over it. I handed my brother little naked Charlie so that he could weigh him (we don't have scales in our home - again, for obvious reasons), and as Jeff was handing him back to me, little Charlie Bear let loose. I had no other option other than to hold him out and let him finish. All I can say is thank god it wasn't carpet!



A close up of the damage...





Eva drove out spontaneously to meet up with us! Marmee and Daddy-O watched Charlie and Dan and I got to go out for a night with the family.


My boys in front of the Bellagio for the water show. It never gets old.



Our little family in a big city. I definitely hit the jackpot with these handsome boys!

3 comments:

  1. haha! i love your dad! hope those treats were really good :) the last pic is my fave..beautiful family! and i don't think i've ever seen you look as happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Jess. You are GLOWING! You guys all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that youre blogging again. this was a good way to end a work day. nice poopin' charlie.

    ReplyDelete