We stopped in Santa Cruz and San Jose on our way back from Tahoe. We thought we'd drop by for an overnight stay with my cousin and his family. His cabin is nestled in the redwoods (no window covering = my dream) and when you look out all you can see are the tip tops of giant trees. It rained. I could be a writer here, I think.
But I'm back in Vista now and the grading that has kept me up late all week so I don't really feel like thinking....Our trip in a few photos.
Jack and Charlie - Two of the cutest boys I know
Jack kept repeating: "Cha-ley is the cutest thing I evow did see."
Thanksgiving leftovers, Pellegrino, good music, candles, awesome family, and lots of wine
Jack "facilitating" the evening conversation
Jeff talking to Charlie about endangered animals
View from Leila's window (see - no blinds or curtains - just trees)
We put Charlie's crib in the kiddo's room after Leila convinced her dad by saying that "Charlie is the only thing that brings me comfort." hahahah!








those kids are ridiculous. i just watched the oompa loompa video yesterday and was laughing hysterically, which turned into a few tears..... i miss my family!!!!
ReplyDelete